Oh No! 7 Year Old Electrocuted to Death in Benin


A 7 year old boy has being electrocuted by a Benin Electric Distribution Company (BDC) electric cable.

 According to source, the incident occured at Omo-Iyamu Street, off Country Home Motel road, off Sapele road, Benin City.
 The deceased identified as Stanley Bobo was said to have gone out to play when he stepped on the live wire, , automatically killing him and burning part of his body.

 The unfortunate incident left the entire residents of the area into grief.
Mr. Paul Kola explains how he got 50% of his revenue after investing it in this profitable platform

Comments

Trending Posts

How to Recharge My Startimes Decoder Using My Phone Through GTbank Account

Linda Ikeji Net Worth 2017 (Forbes)

Children of Ex-President Jonathan’s Late CSO Begs Buhari to Save Them from Starvation