Boko Haram Men Finally Surrender, says they want peace [FULL REPORT HERE]



It has being reported that suspected Boko Haram terrorists who recently surrendered to the troops of Operation Lafiya Dole have called on their colleagues to lay down their arms and give peace a chance.
Speaking to newsmen on Wednesday at the theater Command of the Operation Lafiya Dole, one of their leaders (name withheld) said they realized that what they were doing was not in conformity with the teachings of Islam.
He said “we realized that what we were doing is not in conformity with the teachings of Islam.
 “I call on our colleagues out there in the bushes to come out and lay down their arms, as the Nigerian military will receive them and treat them humanly.”
Parading the suspects, the theater Commander Operation Lafiya Dole, Major General Ibrahim Attahiru said that over 700 suspected Boko Haram terrorists had indicated their intention to surrender, out of which 70 have already came forward.
He stressed that so far they had profiled 57 and brought them down to Maiduguri.

He said the surrendered Boko Haram suspects were from Yamtaki and Bita axis of Gwoza local government area of Borno state.
Mr. Paul Kola explains how he got 50% of his revenue after investing it in this profitable platform

Comments

Trending Posts